Aaaaah November… that time of the year when long sleeve rashguards come out of the bottom of your closet, hoodies and hot cocoa…
I think as this as pumpkin month, pumpkin latte’s, scented candles so why not pumpkin smoothie!! I need to switch it up constantly if not I get bored of the usual flavors and this one is a pretty un ordinary smoothie.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup (120g) vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup (120ml) skim milk (you may also use almond milk or soy milk)
- 2 Tablespoons (30ml) pure maple syrup
- 2/3 cup (150g) pumpkin puree (canned or fresh)
- 1 cup ice
- Note: you may add your regular extras, chia seeds, flax seeds, granola/oatmeal, nuts, protein, etc.
Enjoy and happy holidays!!